(Submitted with our great thanks)
“Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the LORD gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.” 1 Chronicles 22:13
Ten tips about how to live a better life:
1. Only for today, I will seek to live the livelong day positively without wishing to solve the problems of my life all at once.
2. Only for today, I will take the greatest care of my appearance: I will dress modestly; I will not raise my voice; I will be courteous in my behavior; I will not criticize anyone; I will not claim to improve or to discipline anyone except myself.
3. Only for today, I will be happy in the certainty that I was created to be happy, not only in the other world but also in this one.
4. Only for today, I will adapt to circumstances, without requiring all circumstances to be adapted to my own wishes.
5. Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul.
6. Only for today, I will do one good deed and not tell anyone about it.
7. Only for today, I will do at least one thing I do not like doing; and if my feelings are hurt, I will make sure that no one notices.
8. Only for today, I will make a plan for myself: I may not follow it to the letter, but I will make it. And I will be on guard against two evils: hastiness and indecision.
9. Only for today, I will firmly believe, despite appearances, that the good Providence of God cares for me as no one else who exists in this world.
10. Only for today, I will have no fears. In particular, I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful and to believe in goodness. Indeed, for 12 hours I can certainly do what might cause me consternation were I to believe I had to do it all my life.
POSITIVE DAILY PRAYER:
This Day, I seek to follow God more.
This day, I seek to become more like Jesus.
This day, I become more loving.
This day, I become more serving.
This day, I give more than I take.
In Jesus Christ’s name … Amen
POSITIVE DAILY AFFIRMATION: Joy wells up in me like an endless spring.
POSITIVE DAILY QUOTE: “The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.”
In thankfulness to God – I give my gift:
Instant online, or recurring monthly giving:
By mail: Positive Christianity Box 7993 Woodlands, TX 77387
NEED PRAYER? Click https://positivechristianity.net/op-requests/
An OPEN Prayer Request for ALL the WORLD to See.
Or you can submit a Confidential Positive Prayer Request.
GOD BLESS YOU,
Christopher Ian Chenoweth