TWENTY TRUTHS TO LIVE BY
“For with You is the fountain of life.”
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you pray, don’t worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so God can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It’s me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it’s just hearsay.
18. It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you’re seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle — it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
POSITIVE DAILY PRAYER:
I love You God, my love above all things;
I turn to You with my whole heart.
Never permit me to separate myself from You.
Grant that I may love you always, then use me for Your good will.
POSITIVE DAILY AFFIRMATION:
Today, I feel the joy of God!
POSITIVE DAILY QUOTE:
“The great lesson is that the sacred is in the ordinary, that it is to be found in one’s daily life, in one’s neighbors, friends, and family, in one’s backyard.”
– Abraham Maslow
May my gift help this on-going great work of God.
Instant online, or recurring monthly giving:
By mail: Positive Christianity Box 7993 Woodlands, TX 77387
NEED PRAYER? Click https://positivechristianity.net/op-requests/
To OPEN a Prayer Request for ALL the WORLD to See.
Or you can submit a Confidential Positive Prayer Request.
Positive Christianity will pray with you, daily, for an entire 2 months.
There Is Never a Charge for Prayer.
GOD BLESS YOU,
Christopher Ian Chenoweth